Tuesday, April 30, 2013

Kim- Class of 2013

 So excited for Kim! She is just about to graduate from NNU and I know she has a bright future ahead of her. She was so amazing -she showed up looking gorgeous and was ready for anything! She looks like she just stepped out of a magazine and I'm not sure how she managed to look so graceful and flawless after changing in the back of my car in between takes! Haha. Kim is seriously stunning and worked the camera for the whole shoot. I kept thinking in the back of my head that she looked super familiar to me but I couldn't place her... Then while I was watching my guilty pleasure tv show Ghost whisperer, it hit me. She looks like she could seriously be Jennifer Love Hewitts long lost sister! Lol I am a bit jealous to say the least. Good luck with all the new changes coming up for you Kim, and congrats on your graduation :]



























No comments:

Post a Comment